Google+ Followers

Thursday, 5 February 2015

MY STAR CLUTCH & EASY CLUTCH BAGS

MY STAR CLUTCH & EASY CLUTCH BAGS

So as promised here are two more patterns for clutch bags.  These are my original designs, and the two clutch bags have been inspired by other projects I've made. I love that these patterns could be turned into something different here.

I’ve  got a few more free , beautiful and unusual purse / bag / clutch patterns already written – so let me add a few links here for your easy reference.













My Star clutch purse and the mobile phone holder are from  http://www.craftsy.com/pattern/crocheting/accessory/star-spangled-mobile-pouch/88019


My Easy clutch purse has been inspierd by the pattern for my Universal Kindle safe http://www.craftsy.com/pattern/crocheting/other/universal-kindle-safe/79505

The clutch purses use the same designs above .. by just increasing the start number of stitches.

 Materials used : Polyester silk purse yarn in cones  ~ one cone , with a 3.25 mm crochet hook
This yarn has a 4-ply or sport ply thickness, but do check guage if you’re using a different yarn.

I’ve also got a few lovely links on how one can line a bag and then attach the zipper, so here goes



Stitches used :
fsc : Foundation Single Crochet : To refresh your skill on the fsc, please view this superb video by Tamara Kelly at the link  http://www.mooglyblog.com/foundation-single-crochet-fsc/

Chainless dc start : Instead of the usual start with ch 2 or ch 3,I’d like to introduce a lovely way of starting a double crochet row.  Do take a look at this self explanatory super video
In case you are unhappy with this start, or do not like it, do continue with the usual ch-2 or ch-3 start.  However, all instructions will be given assuming that you are using this chainless dc start.

Enjoyed this ?? I sure did.. come back right here for more freebie patterns J

If you're visiting me here for the first time, and have liked the experience, do add me to your mailing list (for your convenience) , and all my future free patterns will come straight to your mail box.  
I’d also appreciate if you could credit this blog when you complete your project(s).


Have a great day and see you soon. J