Google+ Followers

Wednesday, 17 February 2016

BOLERO n’ a COWL

BOLERO n’ a COWL

This is a lovely bolero and a cowl that I’ve made for a friend.  I have made several of these lovely cowls and just thought I’d share the pattern links with you here.

The bolero is a lovely one-piece pattern available at


The cowl is an oft-made one that I have tweaked several times, and made with our lovely Indian Vardhaman Millennium yarn and a 5.5 mm crochet hook.



Materials used : Acrylic yarn with a 4 – 4.5 mm hook

Skill level : Intermediate to advanced


Abbreviations used :
lp(s) : Loop(s)                                                                  sc : Single crochet
dc : Double crochet                                                      ch : Chain
sp : Space                                                                          sl-st : Slip stitch
st(s) : Stitch(es)                                                               hk : Hook
yo : Yarn Over                                                        
fsc : Foundation Single Crochet                                   
                                                           

Enjoyed this ?? I sure did.. come back right here for more patterns. J

If you're visiting me here for the first time, do add me to your mailing list (for your convenience) , and all my future free patterns will come straight to your mail box.  
I’d also appreciate if you could credit this blog when you complete your project.


If you’ve liked this pattern, I appreciate if you could share my blog when you make your creation. 
Have a great day and see you soon. J

I’d love to share a few more of my creations for boleros and cowls. Enjoy.